HABITAT FOR HUMANITY INTERNATIONAL RESTORE
KIT RENTAL AGREEMENT
HABITAT FOR HUMANITY KIT RENTAL AGREEMENT OWNER: Habitat For Humanity International Address: 270 Peachtree NW, Suite 1300, Atlanta, GA 30303 Phone: 404-733-3093
HABITAT FOR HUMANITY INTERNATIONAL RENTAL AGENT: Ad Trends Advertising, Inc. Return Shipping Address: 1001 NW Vesper Street, Blue Springs, MO 64015 Phone: 877-707-0882
Kit Items to be returned: 15' Promo Flags with hardware & case, 4' x 20' Vinyl Banners, 10' x 10' Event Tent with Case, 8' Table covers, 36" Scissors with Case, Display Cube set
Consumable Kit Items will become the property of the AFFILIATE/RENTER and will NOT be returned: Balloons, Pennant Strings, Grand Opening Ribbon, Yard Signs and H Frame Stakes
RENTAL PERIOD: The rental period is for 30 days starting the day after the rental items shipment is signed for at the AFFILIATE/RENTER’s shipping address and ending on the 30th day. The Kit rental items will need to be picked up by UPS and shipped back to the Return Shipping address above on the 31st day. In the rental item shipment, the AFFILIATE/RENTER will be provided with return shipping labels to affix to the corresponding box.
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The AFFILIATE/RENTER shall keep and maintain the Kit items during the terms of the rental at his own cost and expense. The kit items shall be kept in a good state of repair, normal wear and tear excepted.
2. The AFFILIATE/RENTER shall pay the OWNER AND/OR THE OWNER’S AGENT full compensation for replacement and/or repair of any damaged, lost or stolen kit items invoiced amount.
3. The AFFILIATE/RENTER shall not remove the kit item from the address of the AFFILIATE/RENTER or the location shown as the place of use of the kit item without prior written approval of the OWNER AND/OR THE OWNER’S AGENT.
4. The kit item shall be delivered to AFFILIATE/RENTER and returned to THE OWNER’S AGENT using shipping labels provide in kit materials.
5. Rental charges are prepaid by the AFFILIATE/RENTER for a 30 day period for the time period shown above in RENTAL PERIOD. Rental charges will not be prorated if the kit item is returned before the end of the RENTAL PERIOD.
6. Late Charges: If the kit item is not returned at the end of the RENTAL PERIOD, then the following late rental charges shall be applied:
- 1st- 7th day a fee of $50 per day will be charged to AFFILIATE/RENTER’S credit card
- 8th- 14th day a fee of $100 per day will be charged to AFFILIATE/RENTER’S credit card
- 15th-23rd day a fee of $150 per day will be charged to AFFILIATE/RENTER’S credit card
- 24 days or more AFFILIATE/RENTER’S credit cards will be charged full retail price of rental kit
7. No allowance will be made for any rented kit item or portion thereof which is claimed not to have been used including consumable kit items. Acceptance of returned kit item by OWNER AND/OR THE OWNER’S AGENT does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights OWNER AND/OR THE OWNER’S AGENT has under this rental agreement.
8. The AFFILIATE/RENTER shall allow OWNER AND/OR THE OWNER’S AGENT to enter AFFILIATE/RENTER’s premises where the rented kit item is stored or used at any reasonable time to locate and inspect the state and condition of the rented kit item. If the AFFILIATE/RENTER is in default of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the OWNER AND/OR THE OWNER’S AGENT, and his agents, at the AFFILIATE/RENTER’s risk, cost and expense may at any time enter the AFFILIATE/RENTER’s premises where the rented kit item is stored or used at all time and recover the rented kit item.
9. The AFFILIATE/RENTER shall not pledge or encumber the rented kit item in any way.
10. The OWNER AND/OR THE OWNER’S AGENT makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rented kit item, except that OWNER AND/OR THE OWNER’S AGENT shall replace the kit item with identical or similar kit item if the kit item fails to operate in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and operation instructions. Such replacement shall be made as soon as practicable after AFFILIATE/RENTER returns the non-conforming kit item.
11. AFFILIATE/RENTER indemnifies and holds OWNER AND/OR THE OWNER’S AGENT harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of warranty.
12. The AFFILIATE/RENTER shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs incurred by OWNER AND/OR THE OWNER’S AGENT in protection of their rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken OWNER AND/OR THE OWNER’S AGENT to collect any amounts due the OWNER AND/OR THE OWNER’S AGENT under this rental agreement. Any legal action will be taken in the State of Georgia.
13.These terms are accepted by the AFFILIATE/RENTER upon acceptance by the AFFILIATE/RENTER or the agent or other authorized representative of AFFILIATE/RENTER.
14. By ACCEPTING this agreement , the undersigned individual, if signing as an agent or representative of the AFFILIATE/RENTER, states that they have the authority to accept the terms of this agreement for this AFFILIATE/RENTER.